Roland FP30 BK Digital Piano Satin Black
List price € 724
Delivery time: Sold out
Looking for a compact and affordable stage piano? Then the Roland FP30 is for you! The Roland FP30 is the second model in the Roland FP series (with built-in speakers). It has many functions and recording options, as well as Bluetooth, with which you can connect wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet in order to use the many music apps.
Thanks to its compact dimensions, you can take it anywhere. The downside is that there isn't much space for large speakers and a real good keyboard. So you can certainly expect an important deviation with a real piano. Would you like a piano with better amplification and a more realistic playing feel? Then take a look at the Roland FP60, or better yet, the Roland FP90.
Free delivery3 years of warrantyMaene Acoustic Bonus
Information and specifications
|Type:||Digital stage piano
COMPACT SIZE, HIGH-END ROLAND PIANO PERFORMANCE
If you’ve dreamed of having a piano in your home but don’t have the space or budget for a full-sized instrument, your wait is over. The affordable Roland FP-30 offers Roland’s acclaimed sound, feel, and modern features in a top-quality 88-note instrument that fits any space with ease. Light and portable, it’s a great fit for performing players and music classrooms as well. Adding in numerous sounds beyond the piano, built-in practice and recording functions, and Bluetooth® wireless support for working with popular music apps, the Roland FP-30 delivers a premium musical experience previously unattainable in such a streamlined package.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
Superior Sound and Touch That Satisfies the Most Experienced Pianists
The Roland FP-30’s exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class. Roland’s unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression, providing a solid foundation for proper learning and the detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the Roland FP-30’s advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement, and Ivory Feel keys found in our high-end home pianos.
Powerful Digital Advantages for Learning, Creativity, and Enjoyment
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the Roland FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, bringing more fun and productivity to your playing sessions. Non-piano sounds like organs, strings, and voices let you enjoy all types of music styles, and a variety of drum patterns are on board to back you up. It’s even possible to layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. Bluetooth wireless is built in for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, while USB support enables you to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the Roland FP-30’s recorder. Twin Piano mode is perfect for private lessons, allowing student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in musical journeys day or night without disturbing housemates or neighbors.
Highly Portable for Life on the Move
Available in white or black, the Roland FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that’s a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. It’s great beyond the home as well, giving performers and music educators a pro-level instrument that’s incredibly mobile. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70’s foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.