Yamaha C1X Enspire PE Selfplay Grand Piano Polished Ebony
List price € 49,461
Delivery time: On request
Free deliveryFree tuning5 years of warrantyFree piano bench
Information and specifications
The Yamaha C1X ENSPIRE ST is an acoustic grand piano, equiped with a piano player system; namely the the Disklavier Enspire system by Yamaha.
Disklavier combines traditional Yamaha craftsmanship with innovative technology to create a unique instrument: The perfect Entertainment Piano capable of recording and replaying performances with every detail captured.
Here are the 10 key features that make Disklavier ENSPIRE the most powerful and inspiring Disklavier ever.
- New streamlined design: The large control box from previous Disklavier models is replaced with a much smaller one.
- WiFi Internet Access: Disklavier ENSPIRE includes a WPS WiFi adaptor for wireless Internet connection.
- Intuitive new user interface: Control the Disklavier ENSPIRE via a web browser from PC, Mac, mobile or tablet.
- 500 amazing songs built-in, access to 6000 more: Supplement your library with purchases from the YamahaMusicSoft online store directly within the web browser app.
- Exclusive 24-hour streaming services: Yamaha Piano Radio: Instant access to over 30 channels of streaming piano music – some with audio backing.
- New stereo ensemble recordings: The Disklavier plays along to new audio songs – including many with vocals.
- Ultra-high resolution AccuPlay recording and playback: Disklavier ENSPIRE Pro models now access hammer sensor feedback in addition to key and solenoid monitoring.
- New high-quality digital tone generator: Direct from Yamaha Silent Piano SH and TransAcoustic models for superb ‘non-acoustic’ instrument voicings.
- USB audio recording: Make CD-quality audio recordings while playing in acoustic mode.
- Silent Rehearsal: Includes Yamaha Silent technology with binaurally-captured CFX concert grand sound for private rehearsal via headphones.
Besides that the instrument can be played as an acoustic grand piano.
The C1X, the smallest grand piano in the CX-series, has a very good balance and a rich tone. Every inch of this instrument reflects the passion and philosophy of Yamaha, i.e. their ambition to build the perfect piano.
One of the most important factors for realising a rich tone is the support within the instrument. When we play fortissimo or pianissimo, the force we transfer will make the instrument bend slightly. This causes a certain loss of energy and sound. The lower frame is the part of the piano destined to absorb this. Here we can make a link to the human skeleton. For example, the C3X has a lower frame that is 20% thicker than with other pianos. As such it gives visibly more support and also reflects one of the considerations made during the renewal of this well-known series.
A violin is built around a beautifully streamlined body with 3-dimensional curvatures and uses a delicate shape. This can be compared to the 3-dimensional concave design of a soundboard in a piano. We refer to this as 'the crown'. By building pianos for years and by acquiring expertise Yamaha has gathered the necessary experience and know-how to ensure that the soundboard always produces a superior sound projection.
Expertise when making the cast-iron frame manifests itself in robust quality.
The cast-iron frame of a grand piano should be able to absorb several tons of tension.
The frame actually works with the wooden construction in order to support the snare tension, but it also has a profound impact on the sound. Yamaha makes these frames themselves using a process known as the 'vacuum process'. This method is used for building the best frames in the world.
The comforting feeling whilst playing on a Yamaha grand piano.
The CX-series is equipped with a keyboard cover that is controlled through a soft landing system.
So you don’t have to worry anymore about the keyboard cover unexpectedly or accidentally falling down. The beautiful Yamaha CX-series grand pianos have obtained excellent references from many connoisseurs. The new line consisting of seven instruments might please almost everyone.