Yamaha U1 Enspire ST Piano Polished Ebony
List price € 20,760
Delivery time: On request
Free deliveryFree tuning5 years of warrantyFree piano bench
Information and specifications
The Yamaha U1 ENSPIRE ST is an acoustic upright piano, equiped with a piano player system; namely the the Disklavier Enspire system by Yamaha.
Disklavier combines traditional Yamaha craftsmanship with innovative technology to create a unique instrument: The perfect Entertainment Piano capable of recording and replaying performances with every detail captured.
Here are the 10 key features that make Disklavier ENSPIRE the most powerful and inspiring Disklavier ever.
- New streamlined design: The large control box from previous Disklavier models is replaced with a much smaller one.
- WiFi Internet Access: Disklavier ENSPIRE includes a WPS WiFi adaptor for wireless Internet connection.
- Intuitive new user interface: Control the Disklavier ENSPIRE via a web browser from PC, Mac, mobile or tablet.
- 500 amazing songs built-in, access to 6000 more: Supplement your library with purchases from the YamahaMusicSoft online store directly within the web browser app.
- Exclusive 24-hour streaming services: Yamaha Piano Radio: Instant access to over 30 channels of streaming piano music – some with audio backing.
- New stereo ensemble recordings: The Disklavier plays along to new audio songs – including many with vocals.
- Ultra-high resolution AccuPlay recording and playback: Disklavier ENSPIRE Pro models now access hammer sensor feedback in addition to key and solenoid monitoring.
- New high-quality digital tone generator: Direct from Yamaha Silent Piano SH and TransAcoustic models for superb ‘non-acoustic’ instrument voicings.
- USB audio recording: Make CD-quality audio recordings while playing in acoustic mode.
- Silent Rehearsal: Includes Yamaha Silent technology with binaurally-captured CFX concert grand sound for private rehearsal via headphones.
Besides that the instrument can be played as an acoustic upright piano.
Thanks to comprehensive redesign, these world-standard instruments are better than ever, with numerous advances in materials and construction. Refined scale designs and components improve tonal performance, while other modifications enhance strength and durability. Extra-wide music desks provide plenty of room for sheet music. And the top-of-the-line sets extraordinary standards of elegance and excellence, incorporating concepts adapted from Yamaha grand pianos.
A perennial favorite among discerning pianists, the Yamaha U1 offers outstanding musical performance, setting the standards by which many other upright pianos are measured.
Advanced Scale Design
Refinements in all elements of sound production have given today's U series a richer , more resonant voice with evenly balanced timbre across the entire keyboard.
Soundboard and Frame
Special rib configurations add strength to the soundboard, while back post and other advances further enhance rigidity, resonance and structural stability.
U Series hammers use materials specifically selected for each model to provide optimum tone production, response and long-term durability.
A damping mechanism, formerly used only in grand pianos, prevents the fallboard from dropping abruptly onto the keyboard, guarding against accidental injury or damage.